The Global Online Bee 2021 in a nutshell
- The Global Online Bee 2021 starts on 1st April 2021 and ends on Saturday 30th April 2022 (12 sessions, with a 1-month break)
- Led for the second year running by Karin Enfield de Vries, GW’s Operations Director, Lead Facilitator and Trainer for the GW Online Reignite Weekends. Short video chat between Jody Day, Gateway Women’s founder and the creator of the Online Bee here and more on Karin’s background here
- It costs GBP £150, USD $200 or EUR €170 per month (including Irish VAT at 23%) payable in advance quarterly/annually (no discount for annual payment). Other currencies accepted and converted automatically. Should you need a tax invoice for your accounts, Gateway Women Ltd can provide that.
- Once you have completed enrollment your place is secured by your payment on a first-come, first-served basis. The Online Bee always sells out, so please take action swiftly if you’d like to take part.
- The Global Online Bee is restricted to 20 members which, in our experience provides the diversity of experience and personal availability so that there will usually be around 10-12 members active at any one time for you to interact with. Once the Online Bee has started no new participants will be able to join so this group has the chance to really bond and get to know each other over the year in a safe, carefully facilitated and moderated environment. It will be your chance to find safety in a group of women again and form friendships to last a lifetime, should you wish.
- 36 unique ‘workshop’ style videos, 3 per month, filmed exclusively by Jody Day for The Online Bee for you to watch and keep forever.
- Exercises, homework and further resources to download each month and keep.
- Personal support from Karin Enfield as well as your sister ‘Bees’ to brainstorm, imagine, develop and refine your Plan B, whether that’s an external change like a new business idea or career change or an internal shift such as working on how to respond differently to difficult treatment from your family or wider society. (It’s absolutely OK if you have no idea what your Plan B is yet!)
- A members-only online forum exclusively for your Hive within the Gateway Women Online Community on MightyNetworks platform. This is where you’ll find all the course materials and access mentorship directly from your Hive Leader as well as the support, friendship and sisterhood of your Bees. Your online group will remain active after the course ends for as long as you wish.
- Monthly group Zoom calls on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month, facilitated by Karin and just for your group. Each call is led at two different times in the day so as to be accessible by all Bees, whatever your timezone.
- Weekly live 1-hr text-based ‘chats’ within the private ‘chat room’ for your Hive, hosted by Karin.
- Additional one-to-one 30-min support calls with Karin bookable at an extra cost of GBP £30; EUR €35; USD $40.
- Technical requirements: access to an internet-enabled computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Preferably one with a camera/webcam for the Zoom chats but you can also dial into these calls by phone if you wish if you’re away from your home base.
- Required reference book to own (in paperback format) is Jody Day’s book Living the Life Unexpected: How to Find Hope, Meaning and a Fulfilling Future Without Children. You don’t need to have read it, or to read it before the course starts if you’re not quite ready to yet. We recommend the 2020 edition but if you have a previous edition, we can make that work too.
- Lifetime graduate access to all materials & videos.
- Free access to your private ‘Hive’ for the duration of the Online Bee and afterwards by payment of the membership fee to be part of the GW Online Community (reduced/donation options always available if necessary).
To start the enrollment process for the 2021 Global Online Bee please reach out to Karin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Karin will then send you a confidential questionnaire and invite you to book an absolutely no-obligation 30-minute Zoom chat. This is a chance to ask her absolutely anything you want (no questions are too weird for us, honest!) so that we can each feel that this is the right program at the right time for you. We appreciate that this is a substantial investment of your time and money and we want to make absolutely sure that it’s right for you. You can watch a video chat between Jody Day and Karin here and read more about Karin’s experience and story here.