Considering/going through the adoption process:
- UK: Adoption UK “Wherever you are in your adoption journey, we are here to support you, connect you with others and campaign for what matters most to you and your family” https://www.adoptionuk.org/forums
- UK: PAC UK “Specialist therapy, support, counselling and training for all those affected by adoption and permanency” https://www.pac-uk.org/
- USA: Adoption.com is about bringing together the adoption community and giving them a place where they can have a voice.” https://adoption.com/forums/15/before-adoption/
- USA: Childless Mothers Adopt (CMomA) www.cmoma.org/cmc is a website, organisation and community for ‘Childless Mothers’ (by both choice and circumstance) to connect children-in-need with adoptive or foster mothers.
Support through fertility treatments:
- UK: FertilityFriends “We are the Leading infertility community in the UK, with members at every stage of their journey. For Infertility, Adoption, Parenting after infertility and Moving on – Our community is there to help you every single step of the way”: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/
- USA: Resolve “All people challenged in their family building journey should reach their resolution by being empowered by knowledge, supported by community, united by advocacy, and inspired to act” https://resolve.org/
Support for secondary infertility:
- UK: Mumsnet Secondary Infertility Support Thread: https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/infertility/2888511-Secondary-infertility-support-group-here
- USA: Babycenter’s Secondary Infertility Support Board: https://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6715143/secondary_infertility
Please take a look at our many other resources to support you with many different aspects of involuntary childlessness here.
Please let us know in the comments below if you know of any other resources in this area that we might include or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org