- As of February 2016, there is now an online support group on Facebook for involuntarily childless men started by Kelly da Silva (The Dovecote.org) and Robin Hadley. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1558482934478197/
Academic research into issues of male childlessness
- Robin Hadley – PhD candidate at University of Keele on men who wanted to be fathers. You can follow him on Twitter and read this interview with him in Daily Telegraph ‘I know all about broody men, I am one’. His research page: http://www.wantedtobeadad.com He also took part in very moving audio story by Viv Oyolu A Discussion on the Journey Through Childlessness featuring two men and two women which offers a very rare insight into the male experience of childlessness.
His website is: http://www.wantedtobeadad.com/
Support groups for childless men
- Dovecote for Men: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1558482934478197/
- MoreToLife is a support group for men/women/couples after unsuccessful infertility treatments http://www.
- Mensfe – this is run by a man called Pip O’Rielly. It is for men pre, during, or post, male infertility issues http://www.mensfe.net/forum/
Blogs by men with infertility
- Few Pieces Missing from Normalcy: http://