- Gateway Women website www.gateway-women.com
Jody Day’s Gateway Women website full of articles and resources for childless-by-circumstance women. UK based, global audience.
- Gateway Women Private Online Community
To apply for membership of the ‘best online community for childless-by-circumstance women’ (that’s a review, not me!) go to www.gateway-women.com and click on ‘Online Community’. All applications are vetted for member security and privacy. Free trial and then either a modest membership fee or free, depending on your circumstances. Open to women who are ‘still hopeful’ as well as those who are ‘moving on’.
- Gateway Women Meetup Groups www.gateway-women.com/meetup
Private social Meetup groups for childless women who wish to meet up in person. Groups in UK, Ireland, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India and South Africa.
- Gateway Women Resource Library on Listly bit.ly/gw-library
An online library of articles and resources of relevance to childless-by-circumstance women from online resources globally. At the last count almost 700 articles and resources.
- Gateway Women Gallery of Childless & Childfree Role Models on Pinterest bit.ly/gw-role-models
Portraits and mini-biographies of childless and childfree women role models. 500+ women from different cultures and times, with more being added as I hear about them. Take a look and feel free to email me with your nominations to add.
- Bella de Paulo’s ‘Community of Single People’ (Global) bit.ly/single-community
This is a closed Facebook group for ‘Single people who want to live single lives joyfully, and free of stereotyping and stigma’. This group is for all genders, and includes single parents. It has nothing to do with dating. Bella de Paulo is a academic and writer who writes on the prejudices experienced by single adults, and coined the term ‘matrimania’.