If you could write a letter and post it back in time to your younger self, what would it say?
On September 14, the #NomoCrones gathered around the Zoom-fire to share their letters and reflections on the “Letter to our Younger Selves” theme of this day for World Childless Week 2022.
Whether you were with us live, or weren’t able to make it, or just would like to watch it again, please click the video link above or this link to watch.
Thank you to each of the fabulous #NomoCrones for taking part and for sharing their amazing letters with us. I am still processing all that I heard, that’s for sure.
From top left on the Celebrity Squares:
- Jody Day (that’s me!) is a British woman living in Ireland and is 58. She is the founder of Gateway Women and can also be found on Instagram @ApprenticeCrone
- Sue Fagalde Lick (US) is 70 and is the author of the memoir & blog ‘Childless by Marriage’ and also ‘Love or Children: When You Can’t Have Both’. She is widowed and single. childlessbymarriageblog.com
- Sue Newsome (UK) is 60 and a psychosexual therapist, coach and educator. suenewsome.com
- Donna Ward (AUS) is in her 60s and based in Melbourne, Australia and is the author of “She I Dare Not Name: A Spinster’s Meditations on Life”. donna-ward.com.au
- Civilla Morgan (US) is an author, speaker & host of the ‘Childless Not By Choice’ podcast. She is also one of the two ‘World Childless Week Champions’ for 2022 for her long-serving commitment to the childless community with her podcast. civillamorgan.com
- Maria Hill (US) is in her mid-70s and is the founder of Sensitive Evolution and a leader/coach in the field of HSP experience and growth. sensitiveevolution.com
- Susan Dowrie (AUS) is 60 and a long-time member of Gateway Women and host of Brisbane ‘Gateway Gathering’ for several years. gateway-women.com/community
- Trish Faulks (UK) is in 73 and blogs about being a solo childless elderwoman at www.justmeandlilley.co.uk
The #NomoCrones will be gathering around the Zoomfire again for another ‘Fireside Wisdom’ session for the December Solstice on Wednesday 21 December at 8pm GMT. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
To find out more about Jody's emerging 'Gateway Elderwomen' project, and to watch previous sessions of Fireside Wisdom, click here.