This is an expanded (and regularly updated) version of the resources section at the back of my book,
Living the Life Unexpected: 12 Weeks to Your Plan B for a Meaningful and Fulfilling Future Without Children (2016 Bluebird/PanMacmillan).
Click on the links below to browse our resource lists:
- How do I meet other childless women in person and online?
- How do I find a counsellor or therapist to help me with my childlessness?
- Gateway Women role model gallery
- Life after infertility support organisations
- Recommended blogs on coming to terms with childlessness
- Recommended books on a wide variety of topics relating to childlessness
- Global Resources
- Research, statistics and media relating to childlessness
- What about men? Is there a ‘Gateway Men’?
If you have any recommendations, updates or suggestions, please leave a comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.